Julia started dance this past month! She has been talking about it NON-STOP! When the day finally came to go to her first practice, she was VERY excited. She is taking it at Cherrie Anderson Dance with her best friend Adyson. They are the cutest little dancers out there.
I don't know how either girl would do without the other one. I'm pretty sure it wouldn't go very well. They are so stuck to the hip, they have to be together. I'm ok with that, they are so cute and it's fun to see them have such a close friend at such a young age. (I do hope they stay best friends for a very long time.)
Their class is the pre-school class-ages 3 and 4. They are half the price of a normal dance class! I think that is such a great idea. Not only because I love to save money and there isn't a lot of money around lately, but because this way you can see if they enjoy dancing without paying out the behind for them to try it out. In this class they are learning tap, ballet, and "creative movement."
I asked Julia what she likes better, tap or ballet. Her response to my question was, "Both! I LOVE them both, tap and ballet. I love them!" I guess I will take that answer! :)
I do hope she continues to enjoy dance! It was very fun to watch her. I can't believe my little princess is growing up and getting involved in things.
UPDATE 09/18/2010-Dance is continuing to go VERY well. The smiles on the girls' faces get bigger and bigger each time. They are really enjoying themselves. They are really getting involved with all of the dances and doing better each and every time. They are so sticken' cute to watch. Julia really loves both of her teachers there as well. I'm so glad!







No comments:
Post a Comment