HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY PRINCESS JULIA GRACE!!!
Seriously, you've turned into a little lady over the past 4 years. I can't believe how much you've grown and have learned over the years. You have been the best daughter anybody could ask for!!!
For Julia's birthday, we had Christi, Olivia and Adyson join us for a little fun. We took the girls to "It's Yours" pottery place.
The girls all picked out a star box to put little things in-a little keepsake box! What a shocker they all decided on the same thing! Haha! They got to pick out all the colors of paint they wanted as well!

All the girls worked very hard on their projects!! It is neat to watch all the different personalities come out in an art project.
After the girls finished their little box, Julia wanted to eat at Taco Bell. So off to Taco Bell we went. It was fun to have lunch with the girls!
When we got home from lunch, it was nap time for Julia and Isaiah. I don't think Julia was too happy I was making her take a nap on her birthday, but I knew it would be a busy afternoon and I wasn't sure when she would get to bed! She needed the nap! :)
After nap, it was time for the grandparents to come over. Grandpa Mike, Nana, Papa, Grandpa Chuck, and Grandma Deb came over to help celebrate the Birthday Girl's Special Day!
When they first got there, you know what Julia wanted to do.......OPEN PRESENTS!!!
She opened these up and said, "I wanted this!!!!"
They learn young to be excited when somebody gives you money! :)
She really wanted chap sticks and make-up!!!
Julia was very confused here. She told Grandpa Mike that she really wanted a bike for her birthday. Well, he gave her a picture of a bike. She just looking at it and turning it over and over....like a bike just might appear. She looked at him like, "What is this?!" He said, "Well you said you wanted a bike." She said, "I wanted a real one!" LOL. So we all headed outside, only to find.....
She was sooooo excited about her bike! Thanks Grandpa!!!
Here other big gift she got was from Grandpa and Grandma Tostenson-A Kitchen!
After we opened presents, it was time for cake and ice-cream!!!
I really think Julia had a great day!!! It was so neat to see her sooo happy, knowing it was HER day! I can't believe she is already 4 years old. Really, time just flies by. She is going into her last year of preschool! It is hard to think about sometimes, yet it is fun at the same time. I guess you could say, having your kids grow up is bitter sweet!
Julia Grace, I love you princess! I have been blessed with an amazing daughter!!! You have made these last 4 years, the best 4 years of my life. I hope you have a great 4th year!!!
Happy Birthday Princess!
A small walk down memory lane....:( It's gone so freaking fast!!!!
I love you baby girl!



























No comments:
Post a Comment