Friday, October 21, 2011

We're Still Alive!

It's been quite awhile since I posted a blog post, April was it?! It is crazy how quickly time can get away from us. We have had a few changes since April!

Toby started middle school!
He also finished his 6th grade football season. Started as starter quarterback and also ended the season the same. We're proud of you Mr. Tobias! Way to go!

Julia turned 5 years old and got her ears pierced!

Isaiah turned 3!

Josiah is now 11 months old!

Nick is working full time again! YAY!!! Although, right now it is a little frustrating because he has to work to Harlan, IA every day. I am thankful though that he has a job, a good job at that. It still might be a little tight due to the gas costs for traveling, but at least we're able to have health insurance, putting money in his retirement, holiday fund, our savings will hopefully get back up there, etc. This job that he currently is on is supposed to last until sometime in 2013. If he stays on it until the end, that is a lot of gas money, but that is work for over a year that we can count on! PRAISE GOD!

I'm still going to school full time, but my personal change is I'm no longer working partime. I am able to just be a stay at home mom, wife and a student. With Nick working in Iowa and us not knowing when he'll make it home, espeically in the winter. I am so thankful that the Lord allowed it to work out like this. With the classes I am taking this semester, I am not sure how I would have handed it all. It requires a LOT of researching and outside of the classroom work. I have 3 big research papers due this semester and 2 big presentations. It has been a crazy semester. About a month and a half left and we're on to a hopefully little easier semester for the spring!

These next couple months are not going to get any less busier! We have halloween coming up, Josiah's 1st birthday, Thanksgiving, and Christmas! I'm ready for Christmas break from classes for awhile! Come on December!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment