Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Beautiful November



To all veterans and the families of veterans who have served this great nation, I wish you all a Happy Veterans Day. Thank you for the sacrifices you have made for as we all know that the price of freedom is not free. God bless each and every one of you.

Tobias had his 4th grade program last night in honor of Veterans Day. In Gretna, each grade is assigned a holiday or a certain time of the year to do a program instead of having one big school Christmas Program and Spring program. This year Tobias was lucky enough to be able to put one on for Veterans Day. It was really neat and they showed great pride in America with the songs that they sang. Both sets of his great-grandparents on Nick's side were able to come out and enjoy the program with us. Both great grand fathers served in our military. We were very lucky to have them join us, Nick's dad's dad does not get out of the house anymore due to health issues, but he came out last night to listen to Toby sing. What a special moment.

Here he is with his 2 great grand fathers and grandfather who are all Veterans

Here he is with his 2 great grand fathers who are Veterans

This has been a VERY special November! Two of my greatest friends have added to their family!!! Mia Anderson was born on November 4 to Sarah and Craig Anderson. She is absolutely adorable! I just love the hair on that baby!!! It's a blondish color, although they said it looks silver! It doesn't, it's blonde just like her Mama's! She is absolutely ADORABLE! I LOVE that baby girl!!

   Here are some pictures that Sarah and Craig took! Isn't she absolutely precious?!?!


Then exactly, I mean almost at the exact same time a week later on November 11th, Aubrey Elizabeth was born to Brian and Elizabeth. (She was born at 7:34 AM and I believe Mia Lee was born at 7:15-a week apart.) She is an absolute doll!!! She made the cutest noises ever, it was like she was already trying to talk! She will probably be a talker just like her big sister Alexis. I smothered her in kisses!!!

I would post some pictures, but I forgot my camera! I am supposed to be getting some pictures emailed to me, so I will post some when I get the email.

The weather so far this November has been BEAUTIFUL!!! I really wouldn't mind if it stayed like this the rest of fall and all through winter. I hate the cold. Because of the wonderful weather we've been having, we have spent a lot of time outside (even roasting marshmellows at night!)













“Children too are a gift from the LORD, the fruit of the womb, a reward.” – Psalm 127:3





Jeni






No comments:

Post a Comment