Time to dress up! Time to be in matching clothes! Time look our best! Time for family fun! Today was family picture day. We were lucky enough to have Christi Stednitz be our photographer (the 2 little one's baby sitter.) I am so thankful that she was willing to let us be her guinea pigs for family shots! They turned out great. It is not very often that I am happy with pictures of me, so I am very happy to say I love these pictures of the whole family! THANK YOU CHRISTI!!!
I think having Christi take our pictures, helped the two little ones pay attention and work with us. I don't know how well it would have gone if we tried to go to somebody we don't know.
It was such a beautiful day in November. We were actually comfortable in our clothes and no coats. Yes, towards the end the kids started to get chilly, but for the most part, it was gorgeous weather.
This little Princess shown above, went potty in the trees for the very first time. Honestly, it is something I never wanted my little girl experience (other than maybe camping), but a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do when nature calls and there are no toilets around. I had Nick take her, because honestly, *shudders* I just can't imagine helping my baby girl pee outside. (Yea, yea-I'm a girlie girl who is not into all the nature stuff.)
I really do think we have some of the cutest kids. I can say that and nobody can stop me! :) I'm proud Mama of all three of them!!! They all make me smile!!!
We had to pause for a bit to let Isaiah and Julia play. They started to get antsy and needed a break from having to pose in pictures! :) For 9, 3, and 16 months, I do have to say they did pretty well though. It's hard to get little ones to pay attention and to look at the camera at the same time.
We did one final pose by the Catholic church. Christi found some really neat areas to take the pictures. With us waiting so long to get them taken and most of the pretty fall leaves gone, I have to say we are pretty lucky with what she found.
Final shot of he day! He just layed down and posed like this for us!
“The love of a family is life's greatest blessing”














No comments:
Post a Comment