Sunday, February 27, 2011

Still alive!

Wow, it has been a month since my last post. Man, I have been so bad about blogging between being on bedrest and now having a 4 month old. Time really does fly!!!
I realized during the last time I posted, that Josiah has turned 3 months and will be 4 months in 4 days and I never did the 3 month pictures or post. I think I will just combine 3/4 months next week. He is getting so big, so fast. I can't believe it. He is sleeping through the night continuously now, "talking" so much, on a great schedule, grabs at his toys and plays with those...I just can't believe how fast it goes! Again, time really does fly :)
On February 7, I started working part time in the evenings at Bank of the West. For a little over a month, my schedule is 6-11:30pm for training. That gets pretty late, but it isn't bad. It helps that Josiah is sleeping through the night, otherwise that would get really hard. In a couple weeks, my real schedule of 5-10pm will start and that will be a lot better. So far, I really enjoy the company and the people that work there. I like what I am learning, but I can't really say if I like the job or not, because we haven't been on the phones yet. With that being said, I took a Customer Service job for the contact center. Seems very interesting, but just learning all the systems is what scares me. I can do it though.


Not really much to share over the last month. I'm hoping warmer weather will get here and STAY here, so that we can start going outside to play. We are all getting a little stir crazy in this house. I am not going to complain though, I have greatly appreciated being home with the kids. I am trully blessed!!!

Time to go get Isaiah up from naptime. He just woke up and is currently yelling, "Mommy, come get me OUT!"
Kids are so fun! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment