Well I didn't get around to taking Josiah's 3 month pictures last month with the sign and using the lion. I just felt really busy and exhausted last month with starting a new job. Everything seemed to get put on hold. So here we are, Josiah David is now 4 months old!!!!
At 4 months...
Height-25.75 inches-78.80 percentile
Weight-15 lb 5 oz- 58.69 percentile
Head-43 cm-69.88 percentile
Josiah received DTAP, HIB, IPV Combined Vaccine
PCV13 Vaccine
and
Rotavirus Vaccine
Is it bad, I really don't remember him getting shots two times?!?! I mean I remember the experiance of getting shots one time, but I can't for the life of me remember doing it again!!!! But I know he did at both 2 and 4 months...I even see it on the sheet from the doctor! Maybe one of the events was so traumatic I have forced it out of my memory! :) Poor little guy! I hate when my kiddos have to get their vaccines.
Sleep-Josiah sleeps from 7-7:30P until about 5-6:30A the next morning, eats a quick bottle and then sleeps again until 8:30-10A. I really do have a good sleeper on my hands. There are a few nights here and there where he may wimper a bit, but if you give him his paci he falls right back to sleep. We haven't had to do that in a few days though, he has slept straight through.
the very first bite-lol
Feeding-Josiah is still on EleCare formula. We did try one time to switch him to another formula but he was not ready. We will try again when he turns 5 months. Sunday March 6, 2011 Josiah ate his first helping of baby food-cereal and carrots!!! He did very good for his first time. Spit it out a few times, but sure got the hang of eating very quickly. He has had carrots, sweet potatoes, squash, and apple sauce. Oh and yes, he has even had some prumes because Big Brother Isaiah threw them in the cart and Mommy didn't realize it until she got home! Ooops! Josiah gets fed every night for dinner and we just started a morning feeding-today was the first time he had applesauce. Man did he gobble that right up.
Josiah is now off all meds!!! He doesn't have to deal with the acid reflux AND he can dirty his diaper by himself just fine :)
Personality-Josiah David is such a happy and fun baby!!!! He laughs all the time!!! He smiles all the time!!! When he smiles, he looks asian!! LOL. It is so cute! His eyes get so tiny!!! Josiah rarely cries, it is SO nice!! We are so blessed to have such a happy and healthy little man!!! I just love him to death!
Yesterday, March 21, 2011 Josiah rolled over for the first time! YAY! He is growing up so quickly!
He LOVES watching his siblings play and also the dog. He will just stare, smile and laugh at them! I can't wait until he can join in the fun!!!!
He also enjoys playing with his toys!!!
I love being able to be home with him as he is growing up and growing up so quickly. It is nice to be able to spend so much time with him, as well as my other kids. I am trully blessed with beautiful children!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment