Thursday, January 27, 2011

Mommy/Daughter Scrapbooking Time

Julia and I have had a lot of fun together lately with our "scrapbooking." Julia will sit with me for hours while I do a page and she does her own little pages. I will give her some of the things I made on the Cricut and don't end up using, some buttons, ribbons, stickets, etc. I've finally decided, I need to get her some pictures and she can stick those on there as well.

I think when we get some extra money next month, I am going to get her a book that she can put all her projects in. She just absolutely loves crafting with me.

This was the very first "page" that she did with me. Since we've been doing more, the pages have also "grown."
Here is the back of page shown above! And for those of you with sick minds (this actually made me sad that somebody pointed this out, just because she's 4 and I just found the picture so sweet, but I forgive you, lol!!!) the little things connected to the heads are the little people's bodies....NO they are not all boys!

As I mentioned before, the simple pages above have "grown," into more creative pages
Above, she even used parts of sicker packages! :)
Below-One night, Julia felt like "making a page," as she calls it and I really wasn't in the mood. So I decided I would make her some things on the cricut machine. I let her pick what "monster" she wanted, "critter," and paperdoll. She chose the colors and all. The monster she chose from "Mini Monsters," is called Squirmy. From the "Create a Critter," cartridge she chose a simple butterfly and from "Paper Doll Dress Up," she chose a ballerina of course! :)
The little explaination point looking things, those are just scraps from another dicut that she decided to place like that. She was VERY proud of herself!!!

I have ENJOYED every single minute of craft time with Julia. It has been so fun. Watching her get so excited about the little things I decide to give her makes me so happy and makes it all worth it.

Here are just a couple pages I have done recently that I think are pretty cute.


She has been asking me all day to "make a page," so I am going to finish up the chores here quick, get dinner ready for when the hubby gets home and then after the grandparents leave tonight, Julia and I will have some more Mommy and Daughter Scrapbooking Time!!

I LOVE BEING A MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!






1 comment:

  1. So adorable!!!!!!!!!
    You are a great mom- and Im so happy that you get to have all these special moments now as a SAHM!!!!

    ReplyDelete