This is what I'm used to on a nightly basis when it comes to Josiah and sleep....
He usually sleeps SO well!!! As I have mentioned in previous posts, he is normally asleep by 7:00-7:15 then sleeps through the night, up at 5:30-7:00 or so for a quick bottle and then back to sleep until 8:30-9:30.
NOT LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!
This is what I had to deal with last night!
I don't know what his deal was, but he cried off and on, MOSTLY ON from 1:30 until about 4:30, when I asked Nick if he would mind feeding him because I had, had enough and I had been up the entire time. So Nick was nice enough to get up and feed him quick. Little stinker only had 2 oz and then fell asleep until 7, then had a bottle and slept until almost 10.
NEEDLESS TO SAY....I HAVE BEEN SO TIRED TODAY!!! Thankfully, we didn't have anywhere to go today, so the kids just played and watched tv and I lounged. I even took a nap with the kids. I laid down with Julia at 8 tonight and now just up for a bit before I head back to bed!!
Let's hope for a better night sleep tonight. I want my good sleeper back!!!!
As much as I love cuddling my little guy, I would rather do it during the day than during the night. We both need our sleep to be a happy Mommy and a happy baby boy! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment