Thursday, January 14, 2010

The Most Annoying 4 Letter F Word!!!

FROG!!!!

Ok, so there might be one more 4-letter F word that is a lot more annoying than that one, but seriously, I have heard the word FROG, I swear 10,000 times a day, in the last 5 days. (Thank you Elizabeth and Brian! LOL!)

We went to our friends Elizabeth and Brian's house last Saturday and they had a toy frog there that Isaiah just fell in love with. He wanted to play with that thing the whole time he was awake there. Isaiah playing with the frog the whole time is not what was annoying, it's the song that it "sings," when you push a button that has quickly become obnoxious. I have heard that song, we'll say 8,000 times a day in the last 5 days. Isaiah doesn't push the button AS MANY times as he says the word. Even after we put Isaiah down to sleep at their house and woke him up when we were leaving, he was talking about the "frog." WHICH BY THE WAY-when he says "frog," it sounds A LOT like the other MOST ANNOYING 4 letter F-word. (So if by chance you see my son and it sounds like he is saying one of the worst possible cuss words ever-please know, he is really saying "frog.") So, what our great friends Elizabeth and Brian let Isaiah do is.....take the dang thing home!!! Ahhh!!

Want to see this wonderful frog?

Notice how the black part of his nose is up-Isaiah carries him around like by that. :)

My child wakes up talking about this frog-no lie-first words out of his mouth when I go wake him up, "Frog, frog." He will cry and cry if you don't give him the frog right away. The kid cries when we leave it on the table as we are leaving for Christi's (I wont make her suffer all day by letting him have it there.) The minute I pick Isaiah up from Christi's he's talking about the frog. She tells me he talks about it when he's there all day. He starts crying for it as I'm putting him in his car seat to go home. He goes straight to it the minute we walk in the house. The frog has to sit with us at the kitchen table (by that, I don't mean on a chair or infront of Isaiah, I mean RIGHT next to him on the table.) He asks to take a bath with it-which he hears no then. He carries it around the whole house all night. He asks for it when he is going to bed-which again, is a no, b/c I want him to go to sleep and not play the song over and over. The kid is in love with this frog!!!

Isaiah pretends a lot with this frog. He will pretend feed it. He will pretend change it. He will "rock" the frog. My favorite thing he does with the frog, which is so cute (yes, I am admitting it's not ALL that bad) is he pretends the frog bit his finger. He will walk up to you and show you his finger and say, "owe, owe." A few times he has said, "Owe, bite."

Here the frog is "biting" Isaiah.

Here Isaiah is saying, "Owe," because the frog bit him.

Here we told the frog, "No biting frog," and Isaiah giving the frog hugs to say, "It's ok, I forgive you."

Did I mention that Isaiah wants do to EVERYTHING with this frog and take it EVERYWHERE?! Oh he does-EVEN when I say, "Come on Isaiah, it's time to change your diaper!"

Getting ready to change his diaper! Pushing the button for the 7,800th time tonight.

I don't think the frog wants to watch Isaiah get his poopy diaper changed

AND pushing it AGAIN....

And he's off with a clean diaper-poor frog!

Think it's safe to say here-looks like the frog is even leaning and thinking-will this kid EVER leave me alone?!

Have I also mentioned that he pushes the button all the time and we have to hear the same song OVER and OVER?! Oh he does....




My Son has a new Best Friend!



SERIOUSLY?!?! MORE FROGS!!!! Julia gets into her back-pack from school to get out her weekly book and friend she gets to bring home and THIS is what I saw!!! We're being taken over by FROGS!!!!!!!!!!!



And one final picture to show you how crazy my Princess is....
This is her new dance thingy majig that she does....

So there my friends, is the story of why I never want to hear the word FROG again!! :)  Ok, maybe that's being a bit dramatic, but I can honestly say, I am going to enjoy the next 8.5 hours (and of course the 2 hours before this) of not hearing "Frog, Frog!"

1 comment:

  1. Jeni--
    That is the cutest thing!!!!
    So adorable :)
    Im glad the only word Austin says over and over is Momma-- I can handle that :)

    ReplyDelete