A daughter is a bundle of firsts that excite and delight, giggles that come from deep inside and are always contagious, everything wonderful and precious and your love for her knows no bounds.
Today Julia and I had a Mommy/Daughter Day! It was a lot of fun. I enjoy being able to spend time, one-on-one with each of my kids. I really do cherish those times.
Today we went to Sesame Street Live!
A daughter is a day brightener and a heart warmer.
We had so much fun together and she got so spoiled there!!!
One can't go to a show like this and not have cotton candy!!!
A daughter is a gift of love.
She enjoyed the show so much. She smiled through the whole thing, laughed, sang, danced, and repeated things they asked the audience to say. It was so much fun to watch her get involved and really enjoy herself. One of the security women that happened to be sitting close by us would just watch her and smile. During intermission she told me, "She is so cute. She's been so much fun to watch. She is really loving this isn't she?" She even let us move up even closer to the stage!!! :)
Here are a few pictures of what she saw there.
We took a lot more pictures. I can't wait to do a scrapbook section of this in her scrapbook.
A daughter is a miracle that never ceases to be miraculous...full of beauty and forever beautiful...loving and caring and truly amazing.
Watching the show-LOTS of smiles today!
YAY!!!
Mmmm....SLUSHIE!!
What a MESS!!!
A daughter is a little girl who grows up to be a friend.
A daughter may outgrow your lap, but she will never outgrow your heart.
Even in the bathroom we had a lot of fun together! :) STATIC!!!!

Thank You Julia Grace for spending the day with Mommy. I love you more than you will EVER know. You are trully one of my BESTEST friends! I love you little girl!!
A daughter is the happy memories of the past, the joyful moments of the present, and the hope and promise of the future.















No comments:
Post a Comment