Not sure what my deal is tonight, but I'm grumpy!!! Julia and I had a good night out at dinner for a surprise birthday party for a friends mom that I've known since I was in 3rd Grade! (Happy Birthday Leanne Hope, I LOVE YOU! Don't be too hard on Elizabeth now for throwing it!!) I should be in all sorts of good moods, but blah....just one of those moods. You know, those moods that somebody would ask you, "what's wrong," and you honestly can't give them anything?! That's the mood I'm in. Nothing has happened to put me in a bad mood-I just am!!! Oh well...I will get over it. I'm sure I just need a good dose of Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice!!! :)
But I do know, these 3 kiddo's (and hubby too) can sure make me smile.....
I am so thankful for the family that the Lord has given to me!!! I have been blessed with an amazing husband and 3 beautiful children (and hopefully more down the road...)
Just a couple more things...
Here is Isaiah's new face he makes!
And...This is Toby's first year in wrestling! Boy has he really caught on!! In only his 3rd or 4th meet, he got FIRST PLACE!!!
His first PIN even!!!
GOOD JOB TOBIAS ON YOUR GOLD MEDAL!
Well, I'm happy to say-with just this little bit of writing and posting pictures of my blessings, I am feeling a little better. I think I'm going to go curl up in my jammies, hop into bed, and watch Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice! That should be a good ending to this day!
Good night all!







Hey Jen, Glad you see your blog! I will be watching! :) Hope you feel better tomorrow, maybe its the darkness of the blah weather that has you down. A little sunshine would be nice!
ReplyDelete