Saturday, June 26, 2010

And So it Begins...


It is the time to start getting rooms ready for the new addition! At first, Julia and Isaiah were going to share a room, so I was deep in thought on how to decorate a boys and girls room, with Julia's bedding colors. I couldn't think of anything! Then, Julia decided she wanted her own room and I was a-ok with that (especially because the two would talk until WAY TOO LATE at night!!!) So Julia moved into Isaiah's old room (which was her room as a newborn) and Isaiah and Baby T will be in Julia's old room.

The paint was purchased today.....



Some of the odds and ends were purchased for the boy's room the other day...


These are the colors that will be in the boy's room-green/brown/light brown

Paint color for Isaiah and Baby T-light green.

Paint color for Julia's-well there is 2-a pink and a light tan. Yes, she will have pink walls....


Only a few people have seen what we want to do with Julia's room, but I don't think I'm going to share it on here right now! I am excited and hopefully it turns out well and I will post a picture at the end!!! Lets just say, dots will be involved!!!

Not this drastic of dots though :)

Some of the other accents I want to do in the boy's room are brown curtains, a lamp and monkeys!!!
Cute little monkey rug!!

Dots and stripes of the above colors! There is the cutest changing table cover with this set! LOVE IT!

And I REALLY think I will be purchasing something like this!!! I've seen wall decals with this sayings as well. I will just have to keep looking and make a decision!!
(This would go perfect in my house for my monkeys who LOVE jumping on the bed!!!)

There is a sneak peak into our little construction zone! I can't wait to see how things progress and the final project! I hope it comes out cuter than I am even imagining! :) I hope to show pictures as we go!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment