At Two Months Old:
Height-23.5in 72.06 Percentile
Weight-12 lbs 15.6 oz 79.45 Percentile
Head-40.5cm 63.49 Percentile
Josiah received 4 vaccinations at his 2 months appointment:
3 shots and 1 liquid
He did NOT like those shots and either did Mommy! :(
At One Month Old:
Sleep-Josiah normally sleeps from 9:30-3:45 or from 10-4. He is up for a quick bottle and back to sleep until about 8:30 or 9am.
Feeding-Unfortunately, we had to quit nursing and move to EleCare formula, which is what Julia and Isaiah were both on. When Josiah hit about 4 weeks until 6 weeks when we switched him, it seemed like each night got worse and worse with the crying, arching of the back because he was in so much pain, not going #2, etc. We ended up in the ER one night because it was so bad and it just wouldn't eat. Poor little man was FULL of gas they said. That night, we decided we better make the switch to formula. Since switching him, it has been like night and day. He does SO much better on the formula.
In addition to switching to the very expensive formula, Josiah was also put on medicine for acid reflux. Not only was the milk bothering his little tummy, he was also in a lot of pain from the acid.
Personality-Since switching him to formula and giving him meds for his acid reflux, Josiah has been SOO happy! He smiles and coo's a lot! We will go back and forth "talking" to each other. I love it!!! He now will just sit in his swing (on or off) and just watch the world around him. He smiles and enjoys when his siblings talk to him. He also loves to just lay on the couch and floor and look around. He is a very content little guy.
Between one month and two months Josiah experianced his 1st Christmas!!!
Has REALLY started to smile a lot and make cute faces!
These past 2 months have been months of a lot of change. I finally feel that we are settling down and we have all adjusted to our big family. I am less stressed, less exhausted, the kids are less crabby, Josiah is feeling better...all around, just a lot of positive changes. With me being less stressed and tired, I now have more patience with the kids and they have a lot more patience with me when it comes to having to wait for something while I take care of Josiah. We are doing pretty well on a routine, but hope to get on a better one here VERY shortly! I can't believe how much our life has changed, but it has been GOOD changes. I can't wait to see where the next months take us!!! Josiah, I am SO blessed to call you my son and I am so glad you have joined our family and made these past 2 months even brighter!!!
I love you!







No comments:
Post a Comment