OWIE!!!!!
Well, I got a call from Nick today while I was at work to tell me that one of the kids had been hurt! Guess Toby and Julia were having a pillow fight on the couch and well...we had an accident. Nick said that he told the kids they needed to stop and settle down because somebody was going to get hurt. He said, "I was just about to say it a 2nd time when I heard-WAM...and no sound after that. I knew right then it wasn't going to going to be good...and then the tears came."
This is a picture from my phone and it makes it look like her chest is bruised, but it's not. It's just her ear that was hurt in the incident.
If you ask Julia what happened, she will tell you, "Toby was hitting me with the hot-dog pillow and I hit my head on the back of the couch." We have this tube pillow that goes on our couch, AKA-hot-dog pillow!!! Poor girl!!!
Nick said he actually had to squeeze some oozie stuff out of it!! BLECH!!! NASTY!!!
UPDATE:
Things are looking a little better today!!! (January 7, 2010)



No comments:
Post a Comment