Just a few of my favorite pictures that Nick has taken recently!
I LOVE the great shots he has gotten of the kids!!! I may just have walls of pictures of my babies!!!
The flash is giving him a little bit of trouble, so once that is fixed, he will be able to get a lot of really good action shots of the kiddos! I can't wait!
Then my other favorites recently!!!
LOVE this CD and the song "Need You Now."
These have been may favorite snacks lately! I just crave them! (NO, not pregnant-no worries people!)
Think most people who really know me already knew this was my all time favorite drink! :) I am pretty sure I have at least 3 a day!
My new favorite trash TV shows....Meet the Kardashians, Kendra and Giuliana and Bill
One of my new favorite books! I read it in one day! I bawled like a baby as well!
Then of course one of my favorites is SLEEP!!!
Just a random post tonight! Good night, it's The Bachelor time and then bedtime!!




















No comments:
Post a Comment