Julia's First Trip to the Theater!
Today, Nana, Julia and I ventured out in the blowing, crazy snow (there were complete white outs at times) to the Oakview 24 to see The Princess and the Frog! Julia was so excited to be going to her very first movie at the big theater. When I asked her, "Do you want to go see a movie with Nana and Mommy?" she responded with, "YES and can we get popcorn there?!" I laughed and said, "How did you know that you get popcorn when you go to the theater?" She told me she saw it on "Little Bill," when she was watching cartoons in my room. LOL! Oh the things they observe!
Julia infront of the Chipmunks display at the theater.
Right when we walked in the theater to get our tickets she said, "Can we get popcorn now?" We got our tickets and again she said, "But we didn't get our popcorn!" She was so worried about the popcorn!
Mommy and Julia
Julia checking out the Chipmunks!
We made it to the concession stands and got a large popcorn! :) Along with the popcorn we got a large pop, a medium sprite for Julia (they only have "small" cups if you get the kids pack which is $6,) a water for Nana and sour patch kids. It cost us $25!!!! Seriously, no wonder why we wait until the movies come out on DVD. It's crazy expensive to go to a movie.
Julia eating her popcorn!
Julia being silly!
How ridiculous that they don't have small cups!
She did so well in the theater! We were very proud of her. We did have to make a couple trips to the bathroom, but overall she did super well! My babies are getting soooo big. I have thought about this day for long time. I have been waiting to be able to enjoy this experiance with her!
Mommy and Julia
Nana and Julia
After the movie, Nana treated us to ice-cream! Even though it was sooooo cold outside, it was still a yummy treat!!!
Just a quick side note-I got my hair done this weekend. I went to Shauna Fox and I absolutely adore her. I am very pleased. I'll show a before picture of the color of my hair and then an after (well you can see it above as well I guess-just don't mind the style-we decided to go to the movie kind of last minute and I had to do a few things around the house and get Isaiah fed before we left, so really didn't have time to do much with it.)
August 2009
November 2009
February 2010
No it's not uneven in the back-I just didn't have it brushed down in that section :)
She put 3 different colors in the brown family all over my head-a brown with a gold color, brown with a red tint and then another one, but to be honest, I don't remember what she said. She then put a few highlights in. I love it. I'm excited to try different things now. I think next time, I may even go darker and shorter!!! It was nice to have somebody say, "I think with your skin tone and eye color it would be good to go darker." She said that with my eye color I could pull a lot of different colors. She said the blonder look looks good, but it was getting to be too much blonde. She mentioned that next time I come in, if I wanted to put more blonde highlights in we could and it would look good! :) I just really liked how she came to me and said, "This is what I think we should do...." Thank You Shauna!!!












No comments:
Post a Comment