Saturday, February 6, 2010

She's Growing Up...

Yup!! She's growing up....she's making her own Valentine's Day Box for school!!!

Julia and I went to Hobby Lobby and picked up a lot of red and pink decorations for her Valentine's Box for her school party. She had so much fun picking out stuff from stickers, to balls, to little hearts, to bright pink and light pink glitter. I can't believe that we are already starting to do this sort of stuff. Time has flown by sooooo fast. It literally seems like yesterday that we were getting her dressed in her cute pink dress (from Jason and Amy) at the hospital for her hospital pictures!

But now she's so independent and getting ready for her first school Valentine's Day Party!
I was one proud Mommy watching her work on the project all by herself. She wanted my help to put the words on the top and Princess on the side, but besides that she did rest.

When she is really concentrating on something, she sticks her little tongue out. It is so cute!
Notice the line of red gem stickers? She wanted to make sure they went all the way across!
Here comes that little tongue again....
She loved being able to glue everything down herself! Ok I admit, there were a few times I stepped in there.
Notice the glitter EVERYWHERE?!
Isaiah decided he wanted to watch a bit before he went to bed. Before I know it, we'll be making one for him!
AND THE FINISHED PROJECT.....
Then of course the typical Julia....being silly!

No comments:

Post a Comment