Thursday, February 25, 2010

Splish Splash...

....I was taking a bath

Long about a THURSDAY night


A rub dub, just relaxing in the tub


Thinking everything was alright


WHEN ALL OF A SUDDEN ISAIAH POOPED IN THE TUB!!! No, no pictures of poop in the tub, but it was nasty!!!

Isaiah and Julia were playing along in the tub, like they always do. Isaiah all of a sudden said, "Poop." Julia goes, "Mommy, Isaiah is going to poop!" I got up and looked and yelled, "Ah, he already did-get out!" LOL. Julia jumped out of the tub so fast and I scooped Isaiah out. So then it was up to me, I had to get a cup and scoop all the little turds out of the tub, drain it and fill the tub up again, so the kids could finish their bath. It was not fun at all! Of course, Lil Man thought it was soooo funny!! Gotta love him though!
Love my little fishies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment