To tattoo themselves!!!!!!!!!!!
However, when Daddy tattoo'd her, he used a ink pen, NOT PERMANENT MARKER!!!! Let me rewind and start from the beginning. Last week or so, Nick stayed home with Julia when she wasn't feeling well. One of the things Daddy and Daughter did was tattoo Julia. Julia would tell Daddy what she wanted on her and daddy would use a PEN and tattoo her. They had a lot of fun, Julia really enjoyed it. Now fast forward to tonight....Julia decided to take it upon herself and give herself tattoo's. This time, with a marker, a PERMANENT marker! Now I'm sure you're asking yourself, "Weren't you watching your daughter?!" Actually, I was in the same room with her and didn't realize this was going on. She asked me if she could watch cartoons in my room while I blogged a bit. I tucked her into bed, turned on Nick Jr. and got on the computer. I wasn't on the computer more than 10 minutes, with her sitting right behind me when all of this took place. She is one sneaky little girl!!!!
Like how she colored over her boobs?! At least she was trying to be modest!!!
Not only did she want to decorate herself, she wanted to re-design our bedding and practice her J's.
She's getting pretty good at her J's though, isn't she?!
I have to say, I was not a happy camper at first and I had Nick come in and deal with her, so I could just walk away. But then I stepped back and thought, enjoy this moment, cherish it, take pictures of her and her artwork and BLOG IT! :) I will also probably make this a scrapbook page. One has to remember these parts of the kids growing up. There are definately fun times of being a parent, sad times, and well even trying times!
Is it bad that I was REALLY sad about this?! :( It's her baby blanket! Oh well...memories!! :)
I googled ways of removing marker from skin. I heard it all, nail polish remover (which I knew, but I am not willing to put that all over my babies skin,) hair spray, dish soap, baby oil and even shaving cream. As of right now, her face is clean and her arms look pretty good. Everything else has lightened up, but it's all there. We'll see how long it takes for all of this to be removed! :)
OH THE JOYS OF BEING A PARENT!!!







Oh my goodness!!! That is all I can say about that.. So cute how she colored over her lil boobs-haha.
ReplyDelete