Friday, July 16, 2010

Clean Teeth!

Today we took a trip to the dentist!!! It was Isaiah's first time! Can you tell how excited he was?! LOL, I don't think he was so sure about our little "field trip," today! Julia was a pro and wanted to show Isaiah that being at the dentist really isn't all that bad. She went first so Isaiah could see how it was all done! That way he wouldn't be scared....at least that is what we were hoping would happen!
Dr. Govier checking Julia's teeth out! She did soooo good. I was a VERY proud Mommy!
I am proud to say...NO CAVITIES FOR JULIA!!!! I do hope she can go her whole life without one!
After Julia was done, it was Isaiah's turn. Again, I was a proud mommy. He did sooo well. He was a bit nervous at first, but he settled down very quickly and just let them do their job. Way to go big boy!!!! He was very excited that they were using a Tiger toothbrush and cookie dough tooth-paste! :)
Another good report....NO CAVITIES FOR ISAIAH!!! They counted his teeth as well and said all is good in the mouth of Isaiah! :)
Isaiah LOVED this "straw" that sucks everything out. He kept wanting to use it!!!

I am so glad that we had a great trip to the dentist. I do have to say, I was very nervous taking them by myself. I wasn't sure how they would both handle themselves. Julia had been before, but I didn't know if she would get upset if Isaiah got upset and vice-versa. Thankfully, the Lord must have sensed I was nervous and the kids did great. They both got to pick out a new tooth-brush, paste, and a toy. Isaiah got a tooth-brush with fish on it and Julia had to get Dora of course!!! They were more excited over the new tooth-brushes than the actual toy treats they got to pick out. I wont complain about that!!!

See you in 6 months Candlewood Dental!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment