Saturday, July 24, 2010

Husker Tunnel Walk

Today, Nick and Tobias went down to Lincoln to be in the tunnel walk video. When the players come out on home games, they show a video where it looks like the players are clapping fans hands and being cheered on. Nick and Tobias got to be those fans! :) Tobias was pretty excited to be able to participate in this. He really loves the Huskers!!
I love when Nick takes Tobias to do Dad/Son time! (I love when he does that with all of the kids.) I feel this is a very special bonding time-making memories and being able to just talk with each other. Then when you get those two together, you never know what you will get! :) They sure have fun together!!!
Tobias is such a huge fan! What an amazing experiance for him!
He was able to do a lot of things one would not normally get to do when you just go to a Husker game.
One of his favorite players!!!
I hope the boys had a ton of fun and I hope it is something they will both remember for a long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment