Happy 2nd Birthday Prince Isaiah
(Picture taken with phone on 7/7/2010)
I can't believe my Little Man is 2 years old already!!! Where have those 2 years gone?! I feel like just last month I was snuggling with him in the hospital bed, thanking God he was doing ok after a scare at birth, then being at home with him for the first 3 months of his life-thinking man he is so easy going, so relaxed, not a care in the world. Now, here we are 2 years later celebrating my little ball of energy's 2 year birthday!!!!
The kids made fire cracker shirts at Christi's!!
We didn't do anything crazy this year for Isaiah's birthday. With Nick not working very much at this point of the year, we decided to just have family and the Stednitz's over for dinner, cake/ice-cream, and swimming. Even though it wasn't a huge celebration, it was perfect and tons of fun!!! Isaiah (and the other kids) had a blast!!! It is so fun to watch our kids and Christi's kids play together so well (even after being together all day at daycare!!!)
Thank you Spencer, Christi, Olivia and Ady!!
Isaiah did a good job on gifts! Man is he spoiled....I mean loved! He is for sure loved and people really showed it that day. I do have to say his two favorite gifts had to be his "John Deere Big Tractor," and his dump truck (although he calls it a "dumb *uck"-I will star out the first letter and let you guess what goes there!!!!)
Thank You Grandpa Mike, Nana and Papa!!!
As mentioned before, the kids were able to swim, run through the sprinkler, and just enjoy the out doors. It was a beautiful evening for the outdoor activities!!
Yah, somebody got ahold of sunscreen! :)
After everybody left, Julia and Isaiah decided they wanted another cupcake. I do think they had more fun PLAYING with the cupcakes than actually eating them. Please remember as you read this, Isaiah is a boy that does not like his hands dirty usually-he will whine and ask for a napkin to clean them off. Well today, he must have thought-"this is my birthday and I'm going to enjoy myself!"
He may have tried to be somewhat clean before he really decided to have fun!!!
Julia had tons of fun as well with the cupcakes!!!
Needless to say-it was BATH TIME after they were done!!! The bath water turned blue from the frosting! The kids LOVED it!
Well Isaiah, your day has come to an end! I do hope you had a great birthday. Mommy and Daddy are soooo proud of you and love you so much. You amaze us every day with the things you say and do and the way you pretend. You are growing up so fast (PLEASE SLOW DOWN!!!) I can't wait to see what this next year with you holds!!! You mean the world to me Bubba!!! XOXOXO!
Just think....2 years ago, this is where we were....
One last time....HAPPY BIRTHDAY ISAIAH MICHAEL!!! We LOVE you!!!!









+of+Isaiah2.jpg)
+of+Isaiah3.jpg)







+of+Isaiah4.jpg)








No comments:
Post a Comment