Full rainbow-actually a double rainbow (sadly you can't see that in the photo)
We had quite the storm this evening!!! I have to say, I am so thankful our kids are not afraid of storms so far. They just play around and I hear a lot of "whoa's" when there is a big thunder, then they are back to playing. Tonight was no different and I'm so glad about that, because it was a pretty good storm! It got dark and it got dark VERY QUICKLY!!! It poured, it hailed, there were branches flying, smaller trees looked like they were on their side, crazy lighting and LOUD thunder. After all of the craziness though, we looked outside to see God's Promise to us...2 actually :) We saw a double rainbow. It was AMAZING!
I love being able to see the full rainbow....from one end to the other. I sure wish there was really a pot of gold though for all of us at the end! :)
But I guess no amount of gold can compare to God's love and promises to us! I'll take that over any amount of gold!
The clouds were just beautiful during this storm!!!
I'm so glad we are able to capture the beautiful scenery that God has given us!!
Julia just loved being outside and looking at the rainbow and clouds. She was truly amazed. It was neat to talk with her about what the rainbow means and also explain what storms really are. You know what I'm talking about-thunder is Jesus bowling and lighting is the angels taking pictures!! :)
God's work is BEAUTIFUL!!!!
Genesis 9:12-17
12 And God said, "This is the sign of the covenant I am making between me and you and every living creature with you, a covenant for all generations to come: 13 I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth. 14 Whenever I bring clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the clouds, 15 I will remember my covenant between me and you and all living creatures of every kind. Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life. 16 Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth."
17 So God said to Noah, "This is the sign of the covenant I have established between me and all life on the earth."







No comments:
Post a Comment