This is how we all feel at the Tostenson Household!
Thankfully, Isaiah is starting to feel better, but now Julia and Mommy aren't feeling the best. Julia currently has a 102.2 tempature and hasn't moved from the couch, except to use the restroom and then most recently to our bed. Her cheeks are soooo rosey! I feel so bad for her. I hate seeing kids sick. I hope she starts to feel better and doesn't have to spend her whole weekend not feeling well.
I am also starting to feel icky! I'm getting a headache, I'm achey, and just exhausted. I'm really hoping I am not coming down with anything! There is so much going around right now, especially the H1N1 flu. It seems like everywhere I turn, somebody is being diagnosed (if that's the correct word to use with this flu) with H1N1. There are a couple mom's from work whose kids have it, kids at Toby and Julia's school, I'm sure in the supermarkets, fast food joints, etc. One just can't escap it. It's now not the question of, "Will I get it?" It seems to be, "When will I get it." I am praying that we are not coming down with this, oh so fun, "pig flu."
Julia and I were supposed to attend a bithday for a friend of ours tomorrow, but as of right now, I do not think we're going to make it. I was really excited for Julia to be able to experiance the fun at the Amazing Pizza Machine. The only other 2 times she has been there, she was too young to know what was going on. Oh well, we live pretty close, maybe we can go as a family sometime soon. I do hope that Jordan enjoys his 4th birthday party! Happy Birthday Handsome!!!
I should probably go rest and cuddle with my BooBoo! It appears she is about to fall asleep. She's trying so hard to stay awake and watch, "WonderPets." I think it will be soon though, that her little eyes will close and she will be out for the night. Good night my sweet girl! I love you. Mommy is praying for you!
OH I almost forgot to mention-CONGRATULATIONS Jon and Becky on the birth of your 3rd son!!! We all love you. Once we all feel better, we will come see the precious gift from God!!!
You shall worship the Lord your God, and I will bless your bread and your water; and I will take sickness away from among you. Exodus 23:25




No comments:
Post a Comment