This little guy just didn't feel very good this morning. For the past week or so, nobody could quite figure out what was wrong with him. One minute he was his normal happy self, the next very whiney and wanted to be held. But today-he just plain didn't feel well. I really think it hit him hard yesterday afternoon. Nick picked up the kids early from daycare, because Christi wasn't feeling the best. Once he got the kids home, it was like all Isaiah wanted to do was sleep. He was in bed before I got home at around 5. I tried getting him up a couple times before I went to bed last night (thinking he would be up in the middle of the night if I didn't) but he didn't want any of that. He wanted to sleep. I tried getting him up this morning and he just cried and cried, so we laid him back down and he slept till about 10, up for a little bit, napped again and the boy had just gotten up before I got home. He had some dinner, took a bath and was in bed again at 6:30, still sleeping now. I hope all the rest helps him to feel better. I just want to snuggle my baby boy. Mama misses her little man!!!
I am happy to report though, he did have some fun times today with Daddy and Julia at home. He has really gotten into wearing baseball caps! Funny thing is, he wants to wear them backwards, not fowards!!! :) He is even starting to put them on himself. Grandpa Mike just loves when he walks around so proud sporting his hat!! :)
He also loves to play with cars, trucks and tractors too!! I am so happy to see, he did feel good some parts of today!
Man, I wish it wasn't so blurry. You get the picture though!
Mommy & Daddy's proud moment today is Parent/Teacher Conferences!!!
No, not Toby's (we haven't had his yet)-JULIA'S!!!! I have to admit, I was kind of nervous to go there today and hear what the teacher had to say about our Princess, who sometimes can be quite, well what's the word...crazy!! :)
Here's just a quick list of what I heard from her teacher!!
I have no complaints or concerns!
She is doing VERY well.
She is actually very quiet. THIS caught me off guard and I had to laugh, "quiet" to explain Julia?! She said when she tells Christi that about Julia, Christi has the same expression! :) Hearing the teacher tell me she was quiet, actually made me happy. She is A LOT like her Daddy, who is NOT quiet!!
She loves to share at "Jesus Time."
She physically shares well with others.
She listens very well. She said, I can tell she is listening because I will be talking and will ask a question and she will raise her hand with the answer. (*PROUD moment there!!)
She follows structure and routine very well.
She cuts good! (just needs to slow down while cutting)
She plays well with ohers.
She knows when to be quiet and when it's ok to talk and be silly.
She loves to dance and sing.
She pays attention to her teachers and her classmates.
She is a good friend.
She has very good social skills.
I am SOOO sticken proud of my lil lady!!! Way to go Julia Grace!! Mommy and Daddy love you bunches and we are SO proud of you!!!
Oh where has time gone?!?
FROM THIS.....
To this.....
Another proud moment for me...Julia was asleep by 7:00PM!!! Friends, school, and Daddy must have worn her out today!!! Yah yah yah, she got spoiled tonight and is sleeping with us. I don't mind though, they are only this little for a moment and it will be too soon where she will rather be out with friends and not home cuddling with her Mommy! I treasure these moments!
Daddy and Toby had football practice tonight. Nick said Toby had a great practice! They are both anxious for Saturday's game!! It's a home game this week!! They are undefeated! Lets hope they can keep it that way and make it to the championship again this year, just like last year!!! GOOOO GRETNA GOLD!!!
Well...this Mommy has been exhausted this week. I hope I am not coming down with something now, seems everybody around me-(home and work) are getting sick. I'm off to watch my Thursday night shows-(Can you guess what they are?? They are 2 of the BEST shows on tv!!!!)
and
Good night...
"For I will restore health to you and heal you of your wounds," says the Lord. (Jeremiah 30:17)
No comments:
Post a Comment