Carol Ann Zeinstra
October 19, 1936-December 10, 2009
I lost my last grandparent today-Grandma Zeinstra. I know she is in a MUCH better place and no longer in pain, but that doesn't take away the pain I am feeling, as well as the rest of her family and friends are feeling. She was a VERY special lady. She was taken from us way too soon. She was only 73 years old. I guess the Lord just knew that she needed to be with him and she needed to see my Grandpa again. I always imagine that when she entered the pearly gates of Heaven, Jesus was standing there with Grandpa Zeinstra, waiting there to meet her. What a great sight for her to see!
I Love you Grandma! I miss you Grandma! I can't wait to see you again one day! Give Grandpa a big hug from me!
I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment