Sunday, December 20, 2009

Santa Time

Today my mom and Rod took the little ones and me to the Tiburon club house for brunch. We went for two reasons-my birthday and to see Santa. Nick and Toby didn't come because Toby had a wrestling meet. (He got 2nd, so I will be nice and not give him a hard time for missing my birthday brunch! LOL)

This is how the first time we tried to go talk to Santa when we got there went...

Isaiah wanted NOTHING to do with him, even with Papa!

Julia, if Papa was with her he was ok!

We decided we would wait a bit and just let the kids eat and watch Santa from afar. I guess that worked because soon after Julia was asking to go see Santa again. The second time around went a LOT better...well for Julia at least! :)

Smiling with Santa

Telling Santa she wants Fruit Roll-ups for Christmas

Getting a candy cane from Santa

I was please with how she did the second time around. I felt bad for Isaiah! Poor kid was scared of the big man with a white beard.

It was fun to get to spend time with Nana and Papa today!!! They are so good to us and we love them both so much.
Julia Grace with Papa

Isaiah with Papa

The two kids with Papa!

Poor Nana-the kids were pictured out by this time.

Both kids sat at brunch very well! I was so happy with them. You just never know how they will act in public you know. I am happy they acted the way they did today-no screaming, crying, food throwing, you know-the fun stuff.





I am so blessed to be given the chance to a Mommy to these two babies!!! They really made my birthday the best and I am forever greatful for both of them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment