We had Julia's first Christmas program today at Wee Lambs Preschool! She was so excited to go! It was really cute, she walked down the aisle up to the risers holding her best buddy's hands-Ady. I think they held hands most of the program, even when one of the two was picking their noses! :) They didn't have many days to practice because of the snow storm that hit us and they missed a couple days of school and then Julia missed another day for Grandma's funeral. Even with not a lot of practice-it was still so fun to watch.
Julia's class sang a couple songs and did a finger play and then the other class did a couple songs and finger play. At the end, both classes sang some songs together. I can't believe my baby girl is old enough to have Christmas programs. Nick's mom even said, "I didn't think we would be going to these things so soon for Julia." It came way too fast! Oh well, so much fun and I just love watching her and the changes she makes as she grows older.
Julia and her best buddies from daycare-Ady and Easton



No comments:
Post a Comment