Thursday, December 24, 2009

Nana and Papa's House

We went to Nana and Papa's house tonight, right after we left Chuck and Deb's. It was getting very nasty out already. We didn't stay there long tonight, just enough time for the kids to open some gifts and a little conversation time. We will hopefully get there tomorrow to celebrate Christmas with the whole family.

By this time tonight, Isaiah was just in a very tired mood. He cried and cried. I just laugh when I look at these pictures. It will be fun to show him these when he is older. But I guess that's what you get when the boy hasn't napped that day.
Papa and Nana with the kids

A family pose infront of the fire place. I look like I am glowing in this picture. Poor Isaiah, he just cried!

Bath time pony! She has such a pretty smile!

Isaiah opening a truck

Toby and his new Radio/CD player. It also lets you hook up your i-pod. Guess we have another gift idea!
I had to include this picture! She was so excited about her fruit-roll ups!

All the kids got a new Christmas blanket. Isaiah-still not having it :) He pushed his blanket away-can you see it??? :)

WE HAVE A HAPPY PICTURE!!! Good job Nana!

Thank you Nana and Papa for everything. The kids were spoiled.....yet again! But that's what grand-parents are for! :) Hope to see you tomorrow.....

Good night!

1 comment:

  1. How did you get your post to say Dec 24?? Can you back date?

    ReplyDelete